Request for Proposal (RFP)
Support Services for Development of Canadian Post-Secondary Data Exchange Model
Issued: February 8, 2017
Due Date: February 24, 2017
The Association of Registrars of the Universities and Colleges of Canada (ARUCC) is inviting the submission of information from qualified service providers to assist ARUCC in the creation of an RFI designed to support the development of a Canadian post-secondary data exchange model. ARUCC also seeks support for data gathering and analysis required to build a business case for this initiative.
Upon completion of this RFP, ARUCC would like to have a documented plan for moving forward. This plan will include:
- A Request for Information (RFI) that can be distributed nationally and internationally to provide advice to ARUCC as to how Canada can move forward with the development of a Canadian education data exchange model functioning on a national and an international level.
- A detailed summary of existing electronic data exchange networks for education-related information in Canada that can serve as a backgrounder to the RFI and to help contextualize requirements.
- Recommendations on a governance structure with which to oversee the project.
- An estimated budget / comprehensive pricing that would be required to implement the system, identified current work process implications and a proposed timeline for completion of required work.
- Insight and recommendations as to system-readiness in Canada to move forward on this project.