Interesting Initiatives Related to the ARUCC Groningen Project
The articles below will direct you to third party websites.
Bow Valley College Launches Blockchain-Digital Powered Credentials
Nine universities team up to create global infrastructure for digital academic credentials
SAIT first in Canada to issue digital credentials through blockchain
McMaster University becomes first university in Canada to offer digital degrees
My eQuals gives students in Australia and New Zealand access to their officially verified digital credentials for sharing with whom they want, when they want
See the latest from CHESICC in China, an officially authorized credential verification service and provider of official academic documents. CHESICC is partnering with credential distribution providers and others from around the world to support student mobility.
Malta pilots blockchain-based credentials program to support learners
- ARUCC Groningen Declaration Signatory information, http://www.groningendeclaration.org/signatories/arucc-prospective-signatory
- Arida, A. Summer 2015. Canada signs onto the Groningen Declaration. http://www.arucc.ca/uploads/documents/contactvol23no29E.pdf
- Massey, K. & Vadivel, R. Winter 2015. Student mobility and a Canadian data-sharing network. http://www.arucc.ca/uploads/documents/contactvol23no28E.pdf
- Massey, K. & McKee, W. 3rd Annual Groningen Declaration Meeting: Promoting the electronic exchange of international education data. http://www.arucc.ca/uploads/documents/contactvol22no28E.pdf
- Groningen Declaration Signatories: http://www.groningendeclaration.org/signatories